Local Celebrities Play Basketball To Fight Childhood Hunger – February 8th @ Kaiser Permanente Arena
Santa Cruz, CA- January 29, 2015- Allterra Solar and Grind Out Hunger, a local non-profit dedicated to fighting childhood hunger in Santa Cruz County, are teaming up once again to present the 2ND ANNUAL HARDWOOD CELEBRITY CLASSIC Sunday, February 8th, 2015 at the Kaiser Permanente Arena, home of the Santa Cruz Warriors.
Watch local celebrities take the court in support of Grind Out Hunger! Participants are business leaders, athletes, musicians and public officials. The four-team playoff will feature the Allterra Solar Suns, New Leaf Kale Krunch, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Bombers, and the Grind Out Hunger Warriors.
- Doors open at: 4pm. Hospitality for players and staff provided by Assembly.
- 1st Tip Off: 5pm
- The game will be complete with half time entertainment, music, food for purchase Mav’Riks (the Santa Cruz Warriors mascot) and most importantly great fun!
- Kaiser Permanente Arena: 140 Front St, Santa Cruz
- General Admission Tickets: $10 & Limited Courtside Tickets: $25
- Purchase tickets TODAY at: GrindOutHunger.org/
- **All Proceeds Benefit Grind Out Hunger**
If you would like to be an official Business Sponsor of the 2015 Hardwood Celebrity Classic please visit:https://www.grindouthunger.org/
Sponsors will receive:
1. Multiple LED’s during every game
2. Social Media Mentions and inclusion on digital advertising
3. PA Reads during the game thanking the sponsor
About Grind Out Hunger
GRIND OUT HUNGER, a Santa Cruz based non-profit, which exists to empower the youth by utilizing their passion for action sports and music to take leadership in the fight against childhood hunger and malnutrition. Since 2004, Grind Out Hunger has worked directly with the youth throughout Santa Cruz County to raise food and funds totaling over 2 million meals for local families in need. For more information, visit: www.grindouthunger.org
About Allterra Solar
Allterra Solar is a Santa Cruz-based, locally owned solar PV integrator serving residential and commercial clients throughout Northern California. Having been in business for over a decade, Allterra prides itself on the quality of its work, excellent customer service, and corporate responsibility. Allterra makes going solar simple; from design and installation, to financing and permitting, Allterra manages every step of the process. Allterra offers complimentary analysis and has access to the best technology and financing available in today’s market. Allterra’s team has over 50-years of combined solar experience and includes licensed engineers and contractors (A, B, C-10, C-46). Clients of all sizes can rest assured knowing that they will get the quality they deserve at the price they demand. www.allterrasolar.com