Considering a home improvement project that requires a professional? For many homeowners, the most stressful and painstaking part of the project is finding a licensed and reliable contractor. Solar is no different and while there are a multitude of reasons to hire Allterra for your project, we boiled it down to the top 10 so you can get back to the things you enjoy doing.
Without further ado… *drum roll*
2) Local Leader: Allterra installs more solar for homeowners in the Santa Cruz region than any other company. Check our neighborhood installation map to see who has an Allterra system near you.
3) In-sourcing: 100% of the design and installation work is done in-house. We don’t subcontract critical tasks to ensure a quality product.
4) Real People Here to Help: Ideally sized staff situated locally to provide the most timely service and support if and whenever you need it.
5) Quality Over Quantity: The most talented and dedicated installers in the region, no rookies or fly-by-nighters on our clients’ roofs. Allterra cares about its employees and they in turn are passionate about their work.
6) Award Winning Service: Allterra’s award winning service goes above and beyond in the event you need our help. Call, text, email or stop by our office to talk to a real person with real knowledge about solar and your project. Enjoy same day online and next-day onsite service. No other vendor in the area offers Allterra’s level of service.
7) Commitment to the Community: No other installer servicing this region comes even close to Allterra’s support for educational institutions, conservation groups and non-profits. Click here for a recent Community Impact Report and check out the systems we installed for free!
8) Seamless Process: From the moment you say ‘yes’ to the final inspection, Allterra is with you every step of the way. Transparent and informative communication ensure you are kept in the loop. You will feel informed but not overwhelmed knowing that we are hard at work on your behalf throughout the process.
9) Technically Sound: Allterra’s engineers, technicians and installation crews are revered for their technical knowledge by clients and competitors alike. Why not choose the experts for your project? We’ll do it right the first time.
10) Putting Clients First: We strive to provide the best combination of products, service and financing to meet our clients needs. We’ve scoured the industry for top tier equipment, honed our internal processes and developed a local financing option to provide an unparalleled offering for home and business owners.